▪ DEVELOP THE OFF THE GRID ENERGY PLATFORM FOR AFFORDABLE ELECTRICITY
▪ PRODUCE ENERYG FROM BIO, GEOTHERMAL, HYDRO POWER, OCEAN, SOLAR AND WIND SOURCES
▪ DELIVER CLEAN AND HEALTHY FOOD AND WATER TO RURAL COMMUNITIES
▪ REBUILD SUSTAINABLE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PEOPLE AND NATURE
▪ DEVELOP DATA-BASED IBS SYSTEM FOR BETTER PREDICTABILITY OF FACILITIES AND USERS
▪ CREATE AUTOMATED NETWORK FOR TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION
▪ CREATE HIGLY ADVANCED ENERGY HUB AND OVERSCALE FULLY RENEWABLE ENERGY SYSTEM
▪ ESTABLISH EFFICIENT LIFE CYCLE OF LOCAL ENERGY PRODUCTION WIHTOUT AIR POLLUTION
CREATING A CLOSED ECOSYSTEM ADJUSTS TO THE NEEDS OF LOCAL USERS FOR EACH PROJECT ▪
EXCHANGE OF GOODS AND PRODUCTS BETWEEN SYSTEMS ▪
CREATING DISTRIBUTION LOGISTICS IN THE LOCAL URBAN TISSUE ▪
▪ INDEPENDENT, NATURAL AND HEALTHY PRODUCTION SYSTEM
▪ COMMUNITY AND CITIZEN EMPOWERMENT
▪ LOCAL VALUE CREATION
▪ SOCIO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
▪ ADAPTABLE AND SCALABLE
▪ DECENTRALISED AND DEMAND- DRIVE
▪ LIVELIHOOD IMPROVEMENT
▪ PROVEN TECHNOLOGY
▪ COST COMPETITIVE
▪ ENVIRONMENTALLY SUSTAINABLE
▪ SELF-SUSTAINABLE MACHINE
Leveraging low cost of clean energy and a carbon-free energy ecosystem from scratch, Salvage plans on developing energy intensive industries with potential to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all, satisfy UN Nations sustainable development goals and to front global trends.
▪ Clean energy production from the natural life cycle
▪ Drive the next wave of the energy transition by producing green hydrogen (H2)
▪ Leveraging low cost of clean energy and a carbon-free energy ecosystem from scratch
Salvage recognizes that the global food system is one of the most environmentally damaging sectors of human activity. There needs to be change and Salvage will be at the forefront of this movement by providing the opportunity to improve the sustainability of the food system - in the challenging environment of the arctic circle or deserts; as well as beyond.
▪ Embrace innovation, deploying the latest technologies to transform traditional food systems and reduce the environmental footprint of food for the world.
▪ Clean, fresh and healthy food production
Tomorrow’s sustainable waste management will start life here. Through the creation of a global waste management innovation hub and ecosystem for rapid integration of the technologies into waste practices, forefront next-generation waste management technology systems that turns waste into energy and natural fertiliser.
Our responsibilities will be to develop:
▪ Monitor waste platform
▪ Solar-powered trash compactor
▪ Integrated fleet management tracker
▪ Smart waste container that automatically recognises, sorts and compresses waste using a camera, sensors and artificial intelligence
▪ Energy combating wastewater
▪ Waste-to-energy treatment facilities entirely integrated on a secure block chain network
Salvages Off-grid platform will bring the future to life, where digital technology melt with natural life cycle.
Our Off-grid platform will provide a ubiquitous cognitive environment where humans and machines will live in harmony, as peers, to continually reinvent themselves through the application of advanced and future technologies.
▪ Our off-grid platform will be shaped by exciting technologies that will blur the gap between man and machine; artificially intelligent software, internet of things that can sense human needs, seamless transfer between physical and virtual worlds and everyday robots that create more time to live.
▪ Create the best, most conducive environment for innovation in technology and digital.
▪ Investors, inventors and leading tech organisations will enjoy a world-first opportunity – to use Salvage Off-grid platform as a wide living lab for innovation and create future-proof technologies with valuable and scalable intellectual property.
▪ Process automation
▪ System and technology integration
▪ Software environment creating to maintain and manage the system
Our Off-grid system will be a local and regional powerhouse in water production and distribution, a center of global water technology. Our water distribution network will be completely connected through advanced IoW (Internet of Water) infrastructure to ensure minimal water loss. It will be a reference to share with the world, putting Salvage Off-grid platform at the forefront of water technology by building interoperable, modular systems.
▪ Using water in a sustainable manner is a key component of Salvages livability goals.
▪ Off-grid water will be 100% desalinated using renewable energy to ensure zero CO2 emissions, and zero brine effluent discharge to preserve the pristine environment.
▪ Full seawater processing will produce minerals and chemicals from the brine.
▪ All wastewater will be fully processed to generate energy, fertilizer and reusable fresh water for irrigation. This will achieve zero waste and a full circular economy for water and wastewater.
▪ Consumption Monitoring
▪ Leak detection and prevention
▪ Efficient equipment